Hello, lovely followers and lurkers! Here are 6 things that inspired me this week.
- How to keep kids from getting out of bed every five minutes— the latest challenge I’ve had while trying to help three year olds nap.
- Homemade facial toner that instantly tightens pores. Me-tested and approved!
- An airy, greenery-filled apartment in San Francisco that proves even cruddy rental furnishings can be incorporated into a look.
- The gentle art of trying something and sucking at it.
- Speaking of sucking at something, the copywriting gig I thought was in the bag a few weeks ago is still not panning out. So now I’m seeking out other freelance opportunities. It’s the first time I’m seriously considering how to make money in an unconventional job path, and maybe one of these inspiring career books can offer me guidance.
- 11 inspiring boho bedrooms.
painting by Joan Miró: ‘Horse, Pipe and Red Flower,’ 1920; via brainpickings